Hi folks,

I'm still having trouble printing to my RH box.  I believe that it's a
permissions problem with LPRNG.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to allow remote unix boxen to print
via my box, if possible even when the remote user doesn't have a local
account.

The server is RH7.3+errata running LPRng-3.8.9-4.1.  All software installed
was done via RPM's with no source builds.

In this case, the client unix box is an IBM RS6000 running AIX 4.2.
--
Gary Stainburn