Been there and done that. My up2date works but Redhat is no longer providing updated packages. At least it tells me that there's nothing to update.

Am I missing something?

Doing a 6.2 and 7.0 myself. Go here:
https://rhn.redhat.com/help/ssl_cert.pxt

Gavin Durman --- Xavier University Systems Administrator =======================================================

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/16/2003 3:26:25 PM >>>
Hi,

We're running RH 7.0 and need to upgrade OpenSSH due to some new
vulnerabilities. I am very dependent on up2date but 7.0 is in its
afterlife and no longer supported.

Could someone (briefly) outline the easiest way to proceed and
upgrade. I am familiar with RPM so if that can do it, great.

-- Peter Fleck Webmaster | University of Minnesota Cancer Center Dinnaken Office Bldg. 925 Delaware St. SE Minneapolis, MN 55414 612-625-8668 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.cancer.umn.edu Campus Mail: MMC 806