http://www.promise.com/support/download/download2_eng.asp?productId=88&category=All&os=100
> This will allow you to use the mirror you set up in
> the fasttrak bios.

Why don't these companies release sources to their
drivers to be included in the kernel?

I don't see this "binary driver" implementation very
flexible and self-sustaining, puts more work on the
supplier side to get this working for each
distribution and each kernel release, on top of the
inflexibility it can provide to the customer.

Michael.

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search