Hughes
>  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 1:05 PM
>  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Subject: Re: fax server recommendation
>

>  On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 11:31, Noah wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  > can somebody recommend a fax server program out there?
>  > perhaps something opensource by chance?
>  >

>  I help setup hylafax at my brother's office and it has
been
>  jamming ever
>  since.  Absolutely trouble free.
>
>  Bret
I use Hylafax as well for transmitting a great deal
of daily multi page reports and it has been trouble free.
Only thing I can not get to work, must be a code bug, is the
retry
times for failed faxes. I set them as I wanted them to be
using the
proper Hylafax commands, but even after restarting
everything
it still follows the defaults. The version is about a year
old so there
may be a later release that fixes that issue. Its either a
code bug or
I am overlooking something simple, but undocumented at
Hylafax.org.