Many thanks for the reply and idea.
I was wanting something similar to diskcheck in which I could set defaults,
excludes filesystems and certain types etc, implement some warning
thresholds and limit paging.

I have some scripts for HPUX, so I might just try to "port" them.
If I do, i'll post it.

Thanks again.

Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George