On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Mike Burger wrote:

> You need to use iptables.

Iptables is now the default, but it looks like ipchains is still included.
You would need to install the ipchains RPM and turn off or uninstall
iptables--only one or the other can run at a time.  And don't count on the
Red Hat firewall config tools to help out any more.

Note that iptables is generally a much more powerful and flexible
protocol (and the wave of the future), so converting would not be a waste
of time.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences