The other thing I do is to use a script to give all new users the same unix
and smb password, then at first use of the windows computer, they change the
password which changes both the unix and windows password.

Chris Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
264 497-5670 Fax: 264 497-8463
www.netconcepts.ai