Yeah...you should have used /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd stop, instead of
killall.  What you'll need to do is delete /var/lock/subsys/httpd.

And next time, just use "/sbin/service httpd start" and "/sbin/service
httpd stop". ,g>

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a message of:

subscribe