Mind if I vent a little? I really like linux a lot, but, I am starting
to think I will go back to Windows OS.

I am currently only using RedHat 9.0 on all my machines (2 laptops and 1
desktop). I am really trying hard not to use Microsoft OS but I am
starting to get frustrated whenever I want to install a new device.

I never successfully got my Belkin USB Bluetooth adapter to work so I
gave up after 2 days of searching the web and trying everything I could
think of.

Then I tried to get my 3COM camera (USB) to work and that took 3 days of
modifying source code and compiling. It still is not that great.

My laptop uses a Lin-Modem so that was working fine until up2date
installed my new Kernel. Now I can do Dial-up connection to the
Internet.

Now I want to install my 3Com 3CRWE737 WIFI adapter. I expected this to
be a very easy and not to have to search the net to install this thing.
Come to find out I will have to search and it will probably burn a whole
day to get it working.

As for the RedHat site the support and search SUCKS! I have never been
able to find one thing I searched for.

I purchased the Enterprise level membership and it does not seem to help
at all other than helping me to track the differences between the
machines.

Does anyone have a tip/tricks that might help me in the future. I don't
want to submit things to the this group for normal everyday types of
installs (Like WiFi). Every now and then I just wish it would "Just
Work" so I can get some real work done and not spend all my time search
Google and asking questions to groups like this.

-- Chris