I noticed that these MS spam mailers do not know how to generate good
message id's... which is cool because the simple procmail recipe below got
rid of 99% of all these annoying mails! And most of them get caught by the
message id's. :-)

I know that the Subject line is a bit aggressive and will also get rid of
good mails but these days good mails do not have these "bad words"!

#Aggressive Mail filter against fake MS Spammers
:0
* ^Subject: .*(MS|Microsoft|support|admin|Patch|Windows|Internet|Inet)
|formail -b -f -A"X-spam-check: bad words"

:0
* ! ^Message-Id: [ ]*<[^ <>@[EMAIL PROTECTED] <>@]+>[ ]*$
|formail -b -f -A"X-spam-check: bad message-id"

:0 H

With kind regards,

Didier

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg