Presently, I am running the Vexira milter for Sendmail AV filtering and
protection.  I would like to have spamassassin running as well.  I can see
SA running in the process listing and I can manually trigger it, however, I
am not seeing anything in the screened Email headers to indicate that SA is
doing anything and none of my changes to the cf and conf files seem to be
having any affect.  I saw a reference in someone else's post in the last 24
hours that indicated that the updated PERL version broke someone elses mail
processor.  Any truth to this?  Anyone have a good link on making multiple
milters work?  And, more specifically, VA and SA.

TYVM!

Eucke