I know most of what we've been discussing here as been tons of
speculation, but I have a couple more questions that I'd like opinions
(or facts if you got 'em) on.  First, if I install Severn on my box,
will I be able update to the full version when it's released via
up2date?  Or will I have to burn Final ISO's and do yet another upgrade?
Also, what will happen to this list?  Will it strictly be for their
Enterprise offerings? Is anyone else subscribing to the fedora list yet?

You know, I'm all for change.  But I'm scratching my head on this one.

Jesus is coming - look busy!

Mark Haney
Polk County Schools IT Staff/Technical Guru
http://www.polk.k12.nc.us