administrator wrote:
Hello
I am a subscriber in multiple Mailing lists , i am using Mozilla mail on redhat 9 , i would like to separate the mailing lists , so hat every mailing lists mails gets delieverd to a certain folder so they dont mix up with normal ones , is there an option in Mozilla Mail , how is this established, i am sure there are multiple ways to do it with Linux , just give me a URL or keyword and i'm googling :)
good day

Look under Tool->Message filters

and add a filter for each list.

For this list, I match "any of the following" to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the "To or cc" field. At the bottom, tell it to move the email to the directory of your choice.

HTH,
Bill