On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 09:50:05AM -0400, Patrick Cable II wrote:
>     Anywho, I'm wondering if the samba config tools will be any
>     different with the arrival of Samba 3.0.0, and if so is there any
>     projected date for release? I am working on a project with my
>     school district and i need to make this stuff easy to maintain for
>     the the tech director (go figure, eh?)

A release candidate for samba 3.0 is already in rawhide so I would
expect it to be in the fedora release.  A release candidate is also in
the taroon beta so I would expect it to be in rhel 3 too.

When talking about projected release dates, you need to specify which
Red Hat product you're talking about.  I would not expect Red Hat to
backport samba 3.0 to any of the production releases currently out there
(RHL 9, AS2.1).

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]