Hi All,

A big thanks to all of them on the RH network for helping me in my day to day problems with Linux.I had succesfuly set up my Linux box  internet server with NAT/MASQ and used the default firewall2.4 script thats there on the tldp.org site,everything is superb and all my applications on the Windows are working very well.

Now I want to implement this in my cybercafe which has 40 Nodes (all Windows)  and have a powerful Linux Box as the server which will Caching DNS,Squid Proxy and NAT/MASQ. I have a leased line of 128 Kbps which comes to my router.I am apprehensive about the way Traffic and load balancing will be handled by Linux box as there will be 40 machines banging in with requests on the server, hence I have designed two options which is there in this attachment,please have a look at it and let me know your comments.

Additional Info
Router Details from the ISP.
serial ip add:212.72.11.202
mask:255.255.255.252
network:212.72.11.88
mask:255.255.255.248

host ip:212.72.11.89
          212.72.11.90
        212.72.11.91
        212.72.11.92
        212.72.11.93
        212.72.11.94
        212.72.11.89
router gateway:212.72.11.201

I have 6 dedicated Ips that I am not utilising at all, is there a better way to utilise these in the NAT?I will be very greatful?Pls dont suggest me a Webserver as its a hassel to maintain.

Thanks and Regards

Harish