On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 09:28:02AM -0400, Marvin Blackburn wrote:
> I am not sure exactly how fedora effects the retail version of Red Hat,if at
> all.

The original Red Hat Linux boxed set as we knew it has been dropped.
There will not be a boxed Fedora.  However, nobody has said that Red Hat
won't be releasing a different boxed product to the retail channels.

> I cant seem to get a grasp.  Is RedHat dropping the "retail" version and
> going to start employing fedora -- without giving any support?

Support is primarily offered by RHEL.  I don't think we'll ever see
support for Fedora - it's just not practical for a product that changes
that frequently.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]