On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Buck wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> I am using this on RHL 9.  I got distracted and forgot to add the
> question about what backup software would be best.
>
> Thanks
> Buck

This is one of those questions similar to what religion is best...

However, Arkeia provides a commerical product that they allow to be used
for free for a few boxes (I think 3 including the server).  Mondo is an
excellent open source product.

I just tried Mondo (nice write up in the last Linux Journal) and it worked
as advertised.  I wanted to see if I could do a bare metal restore.  Mondo
created the ISO's for three bootable CD's.  I just haven't had the guts to
nuke my box to see if they actually work!

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer