From: Vitaly Karasik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RHEL & RHEN pricing

User Login: vkarasik
User ID: 615319
Customer Number: 476882

We bought RHEL AS (WS,ES) 2.1 few months ago.

Thiss includes 1-year RHEL subscribtion.

In order to continue getting updates after 1 year :
- is this enough to buy RHEN subscribtion for $90

- or I'll need to buy RHEL support package again?

>On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 09:58:58AM +0300, Karasik, Vitaly wrote:
>> I'd like to clarify few things regarding RHEL pricing [and not, I
>> don't work for RH :-)]:
>>
>> - you pay $179 for WS , $349 for ES and  $1500 for AS just once and
>> not per-year

>Can you give us a pointer to this?  Everything I've read says that this
>is per year, not just once.

>I'll recheck this with RH support/sales

>> - RHEN subscription is just $96 per system per year, there are few
>> discounts for multi-servers sites

>RHEN does not imply access to RHEL patches.

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and destroy the original message.