On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 02:15, damovand wrote:
> 'No image-directories defined. You have to define at least one directory for
> saving image data in order to continue'
>
> The problem is I don't the option to set an image directory on any of the
> tabs.  Does anyone know what that option will read and which one of the tabs
> will give me the option?  Or do I need to setup at the Operating System level
> before I start the setup program?

On the HD Settings tab....

There should be a box labeled "Path:".  You put the directory path you
wish to use there and then you click the Add button.

If you don't see the "Path:" box it is possible the X-CDroast window
needs to be resized.

Ed

--
http://www.shorewall.net       Shorewall, for all your firewall needs