On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 11:14, Jason Dixon wrote:

> If they're this bad, I have no reason to trust the rest of their site.
> Let's sum up some of their recent bonehead decisions:
>
> - Simple form injection through URL tampering
> - Inability to delete user accounts in RHN
> - Expiration of up2date certificates
> - Questionable perl-suid package dependency for Perl errata
> - Lack of SOHO-style errata support (I know, be patient...)
>
> Ok, I'm off my soapbox.  But that felt damn good.  ;-)
>
> --
> Jason Dixon, RHCE

Hummm....then one must really rethink the value of the RHCE as well.
:-)

Sorry, had to say that....

IMHO, there is much too Red Hat bashing going on this list. Isn't it
time to get back to "technical" matters with definite (mostly) answers?
All of these emails reminded me of a Clint Eastwood movie that was on a
while back.  Think it was the "Drowning Pool" where Clint's character
stated:  "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

--
http://www.shorewall.net       Shorewall, for all your firewall needs