From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Gargiullo
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:49 AM
To: redhat mailing list
Subject: Looking for ISP class email package

Hey all,

        I'm looking for an ISP class email package.  I need to host
about 130
domains with several thousand users.  I'd love to find one where we can
designate one user per domain to handle user creation via a web
interface.

        Anyone have any ideas?  Right now we run IMail from ipswitch on
windows box.  I'd prefer opensource, but would pay for a good close
package.

Thanks,
--
Michael Gargiullo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>