I don't suppose people could just check b4 they send a mail to this
list to make sure that the correct subject heading is there.. Its very
anoying to have to check all the "Re: redhat-digest Digest V?? #??" messages
just to see if its relevent to myself..

        Also... is there no way of filtering out "read reciepts" and "away
from office messages" etc. Bandwidth is scarce enough without wasting it
telling the whole of this list that u've read a message :\   I wonder how
much data is actually transmited/wasted getting these "nothing" files to all
people on the list?

        k.. enough ranting from me.. but u've gota admit.. it is anoying...

Best regards

Tim Larkins
NCR Professional Services

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]