[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone experience with the problem of rvplayer (realaudio player)
> in RH 5.1?
>
> An SB sound card was installed and passed the audio test with suitable
> settings. However, if the rvplayer executed a .ram or .ra sound file,
> it stopped playing?

It didn't play anything, at the begining, but it was correctly
I checked the statistics, everything was 0.
I went in view->preferences (if disabled press the stop button
first).
Under the transport tab I opted for 'use specified transports'.
I then disabled the first 2 checkboxes and left only 'attempt to
use tcp for all content'.
It worked.

dan