during capture, the filters have to be expressed with the pcap syntax (the
one used with tcpdump for example) because they are handled by pcap

so type
        ip host 10.1.5.2        (or : host ip x.y.z.t)
instead of
        ip.addr == 10.1.5.2

the latter is the ethereal display filter syntax, which is quite different

hth