From: Jim Snyder
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: recipient.list.not.shown
Subject: Anyone using GIS with Linux?
Date: Thursday, 25 June 1998 6:23AM

Hi

I am a new Linux user and was wondering if anyone is using Linux to do
any
GIS work particularly with ArcView or ArcInfo for UNIX and also if the
UNIX
versions of these programs will work with Linux?

Thanks for the help!

----
 ---
Jim Snyder

Watershed Project Manager
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.mother.com/~jsnyder
phone: 530-458-2931 ext. 114