> Hi all,
>
> I'm running Apache with virtual hosts and I have a few domains which are
> running PHP messageboards.
>
> Now when these PHP scripts call Mail() to send emails the emails are
> getting sent with an evelope sender of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Is there anything I can set in each virtual host to correctly set the
> envelope sender to a real address in their domain?
>
> I am getting sick of receiving all their bounces :(

if you have access you their scripts, you could try tweaking them.
you should be able to set the Reply-To address via the additional headers
field and if you're using sendmail you could try the -f flag:
<?php
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "the subject", $message,
     "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'SERVER_NAME']}",
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]'SERVER_NAME']}");
?>http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.phpandy