I have a small hard drive partition (120 Mb) so I need to know what the
minimum files are  that would allow me to compile.  I want to use disk
compression, I installed the disk compression patch to the kernel so now
I need to compile it to enable disk compression so I can install the web
server under X-Windows via rpm.