I'm running RH5, and d/l the rhmask file for the latest Real audio
player (rvplayer).  I followed the instructions for rhmask, and all
seems to have worked well.  I installed the newly created RPM, but now,
evertime I try to access some Real content, I get the following error
message:

File compression not supported.  Cannot locate the requested ReadAudio
decoder.
For more information, please see Error 38 at:
http://www.readaudio.com/help/errors.

The site they refer to is no help, as it only spits out the same useless
one-line explanation for the error.  Anybody else have this problem or
know how to fix it?

--
A tantot.

http://www.gaudrault.net/
quality costs *less*
begin:          vcard
fn:             Alain M. Gaudrault
n:              Gaudrault;Alain M.
adr;dom:        37 Gottscheer Court;;;Kitchener;Ontario;N2M 3L3;
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Software Developer
tel;home:       519-579-9071
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0