On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Billy Bushong - Concord, NH wrote:

> [...]

You may want to check to ensure that the environment variables are set
correctly.  i.e. --

CLASSPATH=/usr/lib/jdk-1.1.x/lib/classes.zip
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jdk-1.1.x
JDK_HOME=/usr/lib/jdk-1.1.x

where x = your version of the jdk.  (Mine happens to be 1.1.3)

Hope this helps.

-KHD

--
Kevin H. Devin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>