From:   Trevor Astrope [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, April 25, 1998 3:38 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: SSS server

Yep, you need to install the SSLeay rpm also available at replay.com
first.

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****