This question _might_ be more appropriate to the PAM list but I'm not sure.
My apologies if it is.

Running 4.2 with the 2.0.32 kernel, pam-0.57-2 and yp-clients-2.2-7
I find myself running into the problem that .rhosts files seem to ignore
the +@netgroup construct...

For example:  We want root to be able to login to any of our 'client'
machines from any of our 'server' machines.  To this end we have defined
at netgroup with all of the server hosts in it and have made the following
entry in root's .rhosts file on all our machines:
+@servers

It works fine on the Suns and SGI's but not on the linux boxen.  I've looked
in the errata on Redhat's site and can't find any mention of this problem.
Do any of you have any light you can shed on the situation?

Thanks,
Dean