Hi,

I have a Sun Box with Cisco Router configurated by
someone else with "Tac_plus" ppp connection.

I am installing RH5.0 and I want to use "mgetty" ppp connection.

Would "mgetty" work for me or I must install "Tac_Plus" in order
for my ppp to work since Cisco and the sun box using "Tac_Plus"?

I want to install or setup ppp to receive
and handle dial in connections (ppp Server)
but I don't know how. This my first Linux or UNIX installation.

TIA

Sekou Soumaoro Kande
Conakry, Guinea
West Africa