I have been through this with Apache 1.2.6 and the latest version of
extensions (3/13/98 I think).  If you use the latest FP Ext with Apache
1.2.5 or 1.2.6, some
of the security risks have been eliminated, that is was MS has posted at
their site anyway. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage then click on
Web Administrators. Read the serk documentation. You can also get to a
newsgroup for unix at the site. Prepare yourself. It is not fun. At least
not for me and numerous people posting to the newsgroup. There is no
complete documentation that I could find. Good Luck.