> Does anyone know if another version (or a patch) of pppd has been released
> to fix the problem in pppd.   The problem is that it does not make utmp
> entries (pppd-2.3.3-2).

Ohh wouldn't I LOVE a patch for this. Last I read (on a page I can't find
anymore) was to get pppd (2.2.0f) to use PAM and the wtmp and glibc you needed
to severly patch the heck out of it. This I did and it didn't fully fix the
logging thing.

I've been hanging out at the sunsite network area waiting for the new pppd but
to no avail.

So if anyone has info on the new RH5 compatable fully working pppd please let
me know!
begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note:           Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard