> Today I just upgraded and got a second Pentium II 266 processor for my
> server, and everything was running just fine until about 9 hours after the
> server was up. Everything locked up with the following messages on the
> console:

There is currently work being done on a 2.0.34, which will be released
most likely within the next two weeks.  You can wait until this is
released, or you can try the development work that is being done before
considering it 2.0.34.

Its not the same as the 2.1.x kernels, which are termed 'development' by
their nature.  This development is, while not guaranteed to be stable, is
well on its way to becomming a stable kernel, and is probably the best bet
for you.

If your familiar with kernel patching, you can download the latest version
of Alan's test at:

ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/incoming/patch-2.0.34pre11b.gz

This should be applied to a 2.0.33 kernel.

If you experience this again, after testing the 2.0.34-pre11b kernel, or
decide not to try the pre11b kernel, then post your error messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with as much information as possible
describing the when/why/how, etc.

If you need help with the kernel let me know.
Dave