Hi everybody,

Does anybody know how to preview dvi files without X? dvi2tty programme is
not very good for producing a readable output. Another way is to use dvips
first and than gs with the device svgalib (or smth like this), but the
result is also very far from what I am dreaming about :). Any other
suggestions? In my institution this lack is probably the only sad fact
which stops people from installing Linux on weak computers instead of DOS
where such a previewer works fine.

I'll appreciate any advices.
Thanks in advance,
Alexei