Hi All,

( I'm sorry if this is a wrong list for TACACS+)

 Please help me.

1) After editing the top of Makefile, I typed
   "make tac_plus", I got the following errors:

gcc -g   -DTAC_PLUS_USERID=1500 -DTAC_PLUS_GROUPID=25 -DLINUX
-c acct.c -o acct.o
In file included from acct.c:20:
tac_plus.h:681: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:221: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'
make: *** [acct.o] Error 1
[root@nimba tac_plus.3.0.12.alpha]#

2) I checked in the /usr/include/stdio.h file and saw this. line 221

     extern const char *const sys_errlist[];

3) I also found  another "sys_errlist" in the
   tac_plus.h file, line 681

TIA.

Sekou Soumaoro Kande
Guinea Conakry