Like the subject title says, I'm trying to add a nice little button
to open up BitchX from wharf in Afterstep.  I've modified
/usr/share/afterstep/wharf and added a line which sucessfully puts the new
icon on wharf.  The problem I've got is that it doesn't appear to work quiet
right..  let me explain....

        BitchX is a terminal app so obviously it needs to be ran from a
terminal.. I've chosen to use rxvt to run BitchX so the line in my wharf
file looks something like (this is from memory so plz don't shout if i get
it a bit wrong)

        " *wharf BitchX bitchx.xpm Exex "-" rxvt -fn vga11x9 -fg white -bg
black -e BitchX "

        When i click on the button, the only thing that happens is that it
opens up a rxvt term with my  chosen font, background and foreground
colors..   I've tried running other applications with the " -e " switch and
although it works fine typing "rxvt -fn vga11x9 -fg white -bg black -e <app
name>"  in a already open term (it opens up a new term and runs the prog) it
refuses to work when I try it via wharf :\

        anyone got any ideas?

        thanks in advance

        Tim Larkins