Just got RH 5.0 installed and networking. I have a few questions that
would really help if I could get them solved.

1. What is the path to the file that needs to be modified to allow root
to telnet in?
2. Any sources for info on Samba? (I want to (secretly) replace a NT
file server.)
3. Any ideas why Apache won't work? I have /etc/hosts configured
correctly and have not modified anything beyond what the install process
has done.

TIA

Sean Winters
Linux God In Training