Hi,

I have a question about Netscape communicator for Linux (and Solaris for
that matter) and scrollable lists (I don't know if that's the correct
technical term).  The website http://www.carmax.com has a good example of
what I'm asking about.

If I go to the site with Netscape for Windows, click on the "vehicle browse"
icon, and select "model", I get a list of models in a scrollable window.
If I use Netscape for Linux (or Solaris), and click on "vehicle browse",
I get a popup list of a screenful of models with a choice of "more" at the
bottom of the list.  If I click on "more", another list of models pops up,
but there isn't another "more" at the bottom of the list, so I can't browse
any further (even though there are many more models available).

Is there any way to have Netscape for UNIX use a scrollbar for these lists
ala Windows?  Is there another workaround?  Is that "just the way it is :)"?

Thanks very much for any info!
-Rocky

--
Rocky Giannini