Hello.

I installed the RH5 xserver-wrapper-1.1-1, but didn't manage to get it to work
properly, in spite of having followed the instructions on the erratas page.
Anyhow, I made some changes after that, and can't remember what the original
settings were. Now, the permissions and links for the X binaries are as follows
(I'm using S3 Virge):

lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           23 Apr  3 21:00 /etc/X11/X
->  /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_S3V

lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           15 Apr  3 20:59 /usr/X11R6/bin/X
->  xserver-wrapper

-rws--x--x   1 root     root      1895996 Nov  5 23:52 /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_S3V

-rwsr-xr-x   1 root     root         4976 Feb  4 22:18
/usr/X11R6/bin/xserver-wrapper

Can someone please tell me what the correct links and permissions ought to be?
Thanx in advance !!

- hoeteck