Hi All,

Our server seems to be prone to relay spam. I have installed m4 macros
from http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/%7Eca/email/check.html

These seemed to work fine and generate valid sendmail.cf, and looked
allright when checked according to steps at the above adress. But test
from http://maps.vix.com/tsi/ar-test.html shows that nothing has
changed...

I would very much appreciate any hints. This is the .mc file I used:

divert(-1)
include(`../m4/cf.m4')
define(`confDEF_USER_ID',``8:12'')
OSTYPE(`linux')
undefine(`UUCP_RELAY')
undefine(`BITNET_RELAY')
FEATURE(redirect)
FEATURE(always_add_domain)
FEATURE(use_cw_file)
FEATURE(local_procmail)
FEATURE(virtusertable,hash -o /etc/domainalias)
MAILER(procmail)
MAILER(smtp)
HACK(use_ip)
HACK(use_relayto)