>> >Please, what's the URL ?
>>
>> ftp.redhat.com
>>
>> I do not remember the exact path.  Grab one of the ls files and look for
>> xview.  That will then show you where to go.
>
>Please, what is an "ls" file?
>-Peter

I have to ask if you are a Unix novice, otherwise you would know what "ls"
means.

The "ls" command is used to display directory listings.  Files are created
on the ftp site that are the output of the "ls" command, one of which is
"ls-lR.gz".

MB
--
System Administrator - Finnigan FT/MS - Madison WI. URL:http://www.ftms.com/