Greetings,

I have a Postscript document that is set up as regular-size portrait pages.
Is there a utility that can take this document and format it for printing
out as a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 booklet -- i.e., setting up the signatures properly
so that when
it's printed, all I have to do is fold & staple?

Really, I'm more interested in getting the signatures set up correctly. I
can resize the document pages to print on a half-sheet if that is necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Fred