Hello there.

I've been looking for help with this for a while, but I've yet to get a
working answer.... Hopefully, I can find help here...

I am using XFree 3.3.2 and the Wacom ArtPad II.  It has a stylus called
something called the "Erasing DuoSwitch UltraPen."  Basically, it's a stylus
with two pressure-sensitive ends and a rocker switch on the side that sends to
different button signals.

For the most part, I have it all working.  The problem is, I need to re-map
the signals it sends for the buttons.  Pressing on the pad with the tip sends
the mouse_1 signal.  Pressing the lower button sends the mouse_3 signal.  I
cannot tell what pressing the other end or button does.  I'd like to have the
lower button send mouse_2 and the upper send mouse_3.  I don't care what the
"eraser" end sends (so long as GIMP knows what it is).

Does anyone on this list have any experience with this?  I seem to remember
that it was a simple, one line command, but I cannot remember and the pages I
used to use as a reference have been removed from the Cornell site that hosted
them.

TIA,
pete