I noticed something odd. I booted up and immeaditely
went in to X. I start several xterm's from within a .xinitrc
file. From inside one of the xterms I did a 'w' command
and it listed one root entry for each xterm but for the
idle times for all the xterms except the one I was using
said 641days.

Has anyone else seen this?

Also, what is the process for upgrading glibc in RH 5?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck