Hi all,
    I've got a weird problem with my RedHat installation. I've just moved
form 5.0 to 5.1 and it all went fine. However I saw the applications CD and
couldn't resist having a look. Put it my cdrom and mounted it. When to the
Control Panel/Package Managment. Clicked on configure and put in the path
/mnt/cdrom/RPMS and then clicked AVAILABLE. Anyway the CD-Spun up, the
checking packages came up and then just stuck on about 75 %. Anyway I
thought that it might be the CD. So i put in CD1. Change the path and same
things happens.

  Anyway thinking it might be my CD-Rom Drive I copy the RPMS directory from
the application CD to my HDD. Set the path and then it hangs at 25%. Even
after a reboot the same thing happens. Anyone got any idea what is going on?

    TIA Russell Foster