I am fairly new to Linux, and originally loaded RH5 unto a system shared with
Win95.  I have now built another box to move Windows into, so that my wife and
children will quit asking me to boot into Windows so that they can run their
software. :)  Here's my question...

Windows is currently on C drive, with my cd-rom slaved off of it, and Linux
takes up 2 drives off of my secondary IDE port.  I want to just remove the
drive with windows, move my 2 drives Linux is on to the primary IDE controller,
and put my cd-rom onto the second IDE controller.  I'm thinking that I just
need to edit my fstab file, and maybe my lilo.conf, and everything should be
good to go when I bring it back up.  Can anyone tell me if I need to do other
things.  I'm still a little paranoid with Linux, and don't want to break
anything.

Thanks!
jdk