Hi all, I'll be brief.

    Upgraded to Redhat 5.0 two months ago on my firewall. My Win 95 box (which
sent and received fine prior) received fine but wouldn't send (the old 'do not
relay'). I read the Errata made one entry each in ip_allow and relay_allow and
it worked well (an occasional error message but after two retires the messages
would go). Last Friday, May 1, it stopped sending all together and hasn't since.
Coincidentally three days later on Monday we increased our line speed from 56k
frame to 256 but made no systems changes. Any thoughts on what's going on, still
receiving fine but can't send.