From: Matthew Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: <off topic> jdk1.1.5 installation

I have jdk 1.1.5 installed and working.  There is a couple of things to do:
1 - use - - force on the rpm command
2 - fix the .java_wrapper by taking an extraneous : out of the JHOME
variable assignment.

#Thanks,

#Matt Smith
#[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/11 4:59 AM >>>
After several days, I gave up on installing jdk1.1.5v7 and settled for
jdk1.1.3 which installed nicely. However I now need jdk1.1.5v7 and I was
wondering if there was anyone on the list who has actually manged to
install this beast.